Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Saturday, March 28, 2009

C-Section Date

It's official!! My doctors have set a birthdate for our twin boys.....April 28th at 12:30. Of course, the chances of them coming sooner is a possiblilty, obviously making God the final say on their true birthdate. I'm anxious to find out!

1 comment:

  1. wow, time flies! I can't believe that is only 1 month away!! How are you feeling? I saw your pictures on here and you look AWESOME!!! I was bigger than that with only 1!! I hope you are feeling as good as you look! Maybe we can see you all when we come in town for the shower April 18th, if the babies haven't come yet :)

    ReplyDelete