Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S 2010!!! Where does the time go??
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! My thoughts and prayers are always with you all. I enjoyed hearing from you and receiving your beautiful Christmas cards!! I was bad this year and didn't get one out in time.
However, we did manage to take some photos of our family a few weeks ago. Have a look!

http://www.liliannastoryslideshow.com/winship09

We wish you all love, happiness and a wonderful 2010!!

Love,
The Winship Family

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! These pics are priceless! Gosh you are so lucky to have such a beautiful and healthy family! And they are so lucky to have a beautiful and loving Mama! : )

    ReplyDelete