Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Checking In!!

I know this is a random sampling of photos....but just some of the latest of the fam!






4 comments:

  1. Cute Tiff. They are all growing up so quickly!!! I love little Lexie in her pretty dress doing a curtsey. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!! I figured this whole thing out! yay!! Tif-the babies are gorgeous! I am so sad that i am not closer to watch them grow everyday. But please start posting more so I can see more of them. Is there anyway you can put videos on this thing? If not thats cool..just miss yall so much!! I cant get over how big everyone is getting! They are all so beautiful! I cant wait to see yall next weekend for the RODEO!! YEE HAWW!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEYHEY!! Okay lets see if this works... if not im an idiot and I need lessons. Tenny I Love all the pictures. I still stand strong in my opinion that you need more pictures of your sexy self on here!! Pierce and Jack look SO handsome. Lexi is a beautiful little princess and Logan is SUPER Stylish in his snow cap. :) Cant wait to visit you guys... I love you so much!! Please continue all the pictures so I can see them in all their exciting adventures!! Id send you pictures of me but Id be at my desk at the office, running, or fixing dinner... HAHA

    ReplyDelete