Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Monday, April 5, 2010

Random sampling

Better photos are soon to follow. Here are a few random ones I recently took with my iphone.

JACK IS POSING


PIERCE IS PACKING


HERE THEY ARE BATHING


LEXI AND DADDY(with a cascarone on his head!)


LOGAN AND HIS FAVORITE THING ON EARTH


LONGHORN FANS


US AT A SPURS GAME...DATE NIGHT!


WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

  1. I love watching your kiddos grow up!! Jack and Pierse are still tiny but you can tell they are getting bigger by the expressions on their faces! So cute!! Hope you guys had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEENY!!!!
    OMG I love the photos. The more random the better ha! They're all growing up so fast!! I wish I was there to hug and kiss on them more. I cant tell you how good it makes me feel to see Lolo and Lexi at TEXAS. Little did I know when making the decision to go there that my beautiful nieces and nephews would be motivated to do well in order to go to such a great school. Im SO SO happy they got to see UT. I wish I was with them. They look SO GOOD!!
    AND PROPS for the TEENY picture!! :) You and Glenn look so happy. Oh and Jack and Pierce in the tub- lol... so sweet. I cant wait to see all of you. BTW- do you have any Easter picts? I LOVE YOU.
    Love, Crys

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! YOU are ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all of the pics!
    Thanks for posting..They bring a smile to my face! Give all the boys and Lexi a kiss for BEBE!
    I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete