Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Monday, March 23, 2009

A fun photo shoot!

My aunt Evelyn was just in town and took these photos of my "prego belly." I'm not a big fan of taking pics of my stomach, but I figured this would be the last time I'd be pregnant and I might as well capture the moment! She also snapped a few of Logan and Lexi with me that I thought I'd share. Thanks Ev!












2 comments:

  1. YAY! You've crossed over to the dark side! : )

    What precious pictures...you look amazing! I can't wait to see pics of the boys and meet them. Continuing to pray for you guys and hope to be able to see you all sometime after the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And I just noticed my button on your sidebar. You're such a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete