Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

16 days and counting!!

I went to the doctor today - everything still looks normal and fine! We have been so blessed after our initial scare of Twin-to-Twin transfusion syndrome at only 19 weeks. Everything since, has progressed well! Dr. Higby, my Perinatologist reminds me that the condition may change on any given day since we're still dealing with TTT Syndrome. Next Tuesday will be an important day because Dr. Higby will be taking measurements of important organs and body parts to determine the babie's weights. If there is a large enough discordance(30% or more), than we may have an emergency c-section next week! If things continue to stay the same, then I will have the babies on our NEW scheduled C-section date of Thursday, April 30th (Glenn's father's birthday). I'll keep you all posted. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Many thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting. And God is so good! I will be praying for no emergency c-section next Tuesday so you can make it to the 30th. How special that it would be on Glenn's Dad's Birthday. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great report. I lost you for a couple of
    weeks and am glad you are so well. Your comments make me remember our trip down this road last year. Our babies are wonderful and I feel yours will be also. You've done all you could do. Our prayers are with you--Nancy B. (Emma & Ella's grateful grandmother-- TTTS survivors!!!!)

    ReplyDelete