OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!!! Can you believe it? Our twin boys are already here!!! We are so elated and so blessed! When I went to Dr. Higby on Tuesday, the scan showed that Baby B (our small one) had only gained 1 oz. in 19 days!! He was ready to come out. So, I was admitted to the hospital later that day and had a c-section on Wed. 22nd at 9:30. Baby B was born at 9:48am weighing in at 2 lbs. 10 oz. 14.5 inches! Baby A was born at 9:49am and weighed 3 lbs. 9 oz. and is 15.5 inches long! They are doing so well, but are still without names. Sorry, we're still working on that! They both have dark, wavy hair! Logan and Alexis were born bald, maybe a little light peach fuzz, so this is new to me, but I love it! I will continue to update you all with more details as they come available, but wanted to provide some of the basic info. and a few photos in the meantime. We know you all were with us along the way, both in spirit and in prayer and we thank you so much!!!!
Patiently awaiting.....


Preparing for the OR



A Good Luck Kiss!

Here they come!



And here they are!!









They are ADORABLE!!!!!!! I'm so glad that they and you are doing good. I can't wait to meet them. God is great!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Oh my goodness!!! I CANNOT believe they are here already! I am so, so thrilled they are doing well. I had everyone I knew praying for you guys! They are adorable and already I can see the resemblance between the babies & their siblings. I can't wait to meet them in person!
ReplyDeleteOh, those pictures gave me chills and tears. They are perfect!! Congrats again Tiffany. I am so happy for you and your family. And glad I got to chat with you a bit this morning. What handsome, handsome little men!!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
ReplyDeleteWOW That is amazing...I have been thinking about you guys everyday and wondering how things were going...we are so proud for all of you and what a blessing (or two) is so right...we can't wait to meet them and find out their names. What a great day to be born...all my boys were born on the 22nd! We miss you all and are so happy that everyone, including you are healthy and happy. What a great family to have...
Love Tiffany
Hey Tif! Congratulations again! I am just sooooo excited for you guys! our God truly IS an amazing God! I cannot believe how awesome you all look in those pictures! Those boys look just PERFECT!!! And you look beautiful as always! you give those sweet boys a kiss for us!
ReplyDelete