Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We recently celebrated the birth of Pierce and Jack with a baby shower at the San Antonio Country Club. Here are a few photos! Thanks to Babs and all of your friends for creating such a perfect gathering!! Your generosity is greatly appreciated! Crys and Brit, thanks for flying in for the day to celebrate with me! And to all my family and friends, I appreciate your love, presence and support!
Click on the TOP PRAISE SONGS FOR JESUS link on my sidebar to the right for some awesome praise and worship music. My sister recently sent this link to me....I simply love it and play it all day long! Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment