Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Okay, I'm off to bed here in a minute. Mom and I just bathed Pierce and Jack and while they were both ready to doze off, I had to take a few pics.....believe it or not, this was the first time I hunted down my camera to take the first official photos of them since they've both been home. I can't believe it! More to follow...eventually I promise! ;) You wouldn't believe how fast my days go by!! There's never a dull moment!













tif

2 comments:

  1. Awww...they are so precious!! I bet your days are busy and fast. I can only imagine. Enjoy this time...as you know...they grow up Way too fast!! Glad everyone is home and they are doing well. Been thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are precious!!!! I miss your fabulous family!

    ReplyDelete