Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How beautiful is this?

I'm really lovin' this necklace and everything by designer Maya Brenner. Check out her collection!
mayabrenner.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tif- I likey!! I just went to the website and I love it all, esp the necklaces. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Honey, Very simple and classic. I really think the Zodiac necklaces are prety cool!!
    I like how her stuff is simple but its very noticable :)
    You see the feather necklace? I actually found feather earrings at Nordstroms and I got them for 5 bucks LOL!! These look so much nicer though!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! Cant wait to RODEO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH and know that "No matter where I am in the world, My heart is in Texas." Crystal Boeker Walton... HAHA

    ReplyDelete