Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Friday, February 12, 2010

Kiss Me!

We love celebrating the holiday of love and friendship! Lots of love went into our decorating.....some home-made, others store bought, but we covered our bases and enjoyed every part of it!

Kiss me baby!
Love, Baby Pierce



Here we are hanging out in our pjs!


Kiss me baby!
Love, Baby Jack



Lexi and her Valentine gift to us.....her silhouette!


Logan wasn't too interested in decorating for Valentine's Day this year! :( Waaaah! He used to, but now that he's a big boy, all he really cares about is how much candy he's going to get and acting silly....hence the photos. So, Lexi was my little helper this year and I loved every bit of her assistance.

Okay, so here they are being silly. Love it! Too much sugar Logan?




Hearts, hearts, hearts....we love them, definitely Lexi's favorite shape! The heart is a symbol of what keeps us alive sustaining this beautiful thing we call life!



Tulips, another one of Lexi's faves!



Here she is taking in most of her senses!










This was a rare opportunity....holding the iphone out to take a photo without it being blurry. Thank you Logan for my Valentine treat and for the photo!



Logan and all of his goodies!!



Lexi's favorite!



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM THE WINSHIPS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day!!
    Kisses to everyone! I love checking your blog because y'all always tickle my heart with joy and elation. You are all so beautiful! The decorations look amazing! Good job Lexi ; ) I am so thankful y'all are apart of my life. I am so excited for this coming weekend!!
    I love y'all!!
    Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Lexi looks just like you esp in that pic where she is looking down at the 3 large candles. Precious! Also, I love the tulips. Tulips were Kevin's favorite flower: ) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY HONEY~
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! I love all the decorations... I didnt decorate at all :( Then again I dont have any cute helpers like you do hehe!! It was so nice talking to Logan and Lexi last night... I cant wait to see all of you! It's Monday and hardly anyones here... its nice though :) I can get more work done!! And look at your blog more :) I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH and I love what you wrote for the heart picture (on the door)... you're so right!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute! Happy Valentine's to you too. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Your kids are just precious. Lexie looks just like her Momma, and Logan looks like his daddy. I love seeing them grow up. And did Lexie do that picture at school?? I LOVE IT!! A framer for sure!! Hope you guys had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a great mommy! I love the activities ou and your sweet babes did to celebrate love day. Love the blog too!

    ReplyDelete