Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cote de Texas

Since we're moving soon, I want to eventually update some of the rooms and their decor. I am a fan of the french chic look and was describing some of my thoughts for the new house with my neighbor this weekend. She shared a blog she recently stumbled upon and I've fallen in love with it's Houston-based creator/interior designer, her ideas and her entries.....not to mention the posted links to other sites and blogs. When you have a moment, check it out. You're sure to find many ideas! http://www.cotedetexas.blogspot.com. Thanks Kate!!






4 comments:

  1. OMG thats absolutely beautiful! I love her style... going to check out the site now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SMW style!! No wonder he used to work at Ralph Lauren!! Beautiful style. I LOVE YOU!! Wishing I was there to give all of you hugs and besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh me likey! Gonna check out her site now! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this! It gives me chills to look at good house decorating. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete