Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our Precious 1 year olds!!!


Tomorrow Pierce and Jack turn one! I am on the verge of tears thinking about a year ago tonight. Glenn and I were at the hospital and awaiting a c-section the next morning at 9am! We discussed names, visited with old friends and prayed to God for TWO HEALTHY BABY BOYS! Praise Him, for that is what we received! We are so blessed and I still can't believe God chose little ol' me to be the mother of four beautiful children! Thank you! We'll be in touch over the next couple of days with updated photos of their special day!
Much love,
The Winship Clan

4 comments:

  1. Awww...yes hard to believe over a year ago I was getting phone calls from Kelley telling me what to pray for and then the call saying they were born. And here they are a year old. :) So happy they are healthy little guys.

    Happy First Birthday Pierce and Jack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I am BEYOND sad that I still haven't met them. We have GOT to do something about that. Happy Birthday Pierce & Jack! We love you, even if we haven't even met you.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS! I can't believe they are one already! Praise God they are all so beautiful and precious! You are SO BLESSED! You def have your hands full but you are doing it better than anyone else could ever dream of. You are SUPER MOM!
    I can't wait to see more pics of their bday. I wish I was there to celebrate with yall. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEENY!!!!! OMG I love the picture!! Gosh I wish I was there to celebrate with all of you! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 1 YEAR OLD!! How sweet. Theyre so beautiful and so special. Wish I was there. Many Kisses and Hugs!! Love CHACHA

    ReplyDelete