Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Fun Carwash!

Recently, Glenn decided it was finally time to give the ol' Sequoia a good wash. I had no idea this was in his plan that day after treating Lexi and Logan to breakfast and running errands, etc.... Shortly after their arrival, I heard a bunch of happy screams, looked out the window and all of the neighborhood kids joined in the fun to wash his car! I ran outside to take a few quick pics, only because the twins were napping and I could do so. :) Glenn was blaring K-love from the car as most of the popular praise and worship songs played.....the kids were singing the words as they scrubbed the car and played! IT was a sweet moment!






1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I was there to be apart of the fun! That looks like a blast! Great pics!!
    Love yall,
    BB

    ReplyDelete