Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spring Fling!!

Before viewing slideshow, scroll down to bottom of page and hit pause on my play list...thanks! This trip was a great time had by all last weekend at the Swank Ranch -- Family Spring Fling! It was so fun seeing you all, catching up and having all the little ones play together! Our family has definitely grown! We are all so blessed.....enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Kelley was just telling me what a great time you guys had!!! Love the pictures. It is amazing how fast a family can grow, isn't it?? You guys have a beautiful family!! I love that you all get together to keep the cousins close. So much fun, and great memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an awesome slideshow! It is so cute to see all the kids grow up together. (its scary how quickly they grow) Those are great pictures! Yall are so blessed!
    I esp love the pics of Jack and Pierce at the end. So adorable! Love yall! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are all my babies? I miss them!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logan and Lexi are great. Pierce and Jack are acting somewhat normal despite the fact that they both have double ear infections!!! See what you have to look forward to in 7 months?? :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, glad to hear Logan and Lexi are doing good. I hope the little ones feel better soon. Yall look great! The carwash looked like a blast! Miss yall! :)
    i Love you!

    ReplyDelete