Labor Day at the beach!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Port Aransas. We had a lot of fun and the twins really enjoyed playing in the sand....not the water so much. Logan and Alexis were such a huge help to Glenn and I as always....they are the best. Enjoy!


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pierce Cage -- Jack Kellam

Here are Pierce and Jack on their 1st birthday.....posing for the camera!! I can't believe it took a full year to finally have my photo taken with them. That day was a special one and many memories were made. God bless you babes, you truly are a double blessing from God! You were perfectly made!

PIERCE CAGE




JACK KELLAM

4 comments:

  1. They are adorable!! And you always look beautiful! They definitely are a blessing in deed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Teeny!!
    They're SO BEAUTIFUl!!!! Praise the Lord they're so healthy!! They've grown so much in one year!! They are beautiful blessings... we're all so blessed. Gosh I miss you guys so much. I want to hold them. Please give everyone a hug and kissy from me!! Tell them ChaCha and Cole send their love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! They are gorgeous, precious and perfect little boys! What beautiful miracles from God! I can't wait to see yall! I miss yall so much!!!
    I love you!
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete